How to Lead Effective and Engaging Meetings
If the word, "meeting" creates a sense of dread and frustration or could pose as a treatment for insomnia, this course can help!
Meetings are intended to solve and prevent challenges, but they're often ineffective at best. At their worst, they can create more problems. Some people dominate, others believe they were "steamrolled," and some don't even participate. So, you don't get the benefit of everyone's perspective; something may be missed and time is wasted. But it doesn't have to be that way. In this course, you can:
- Learn how to stay on track and share your message, even under pressure
- Gain 7 tools to help you take the lead (and keep it!)
- Recognize 5 Elements of Effective and Engaging Meetings so you can troubleshoot (and make changes on the spot)
- Explore how to break bad news, change topics, or introduce opposing views without an argument
- Understand how to build engagement and gain new perspectives
- Discover 4 questions that can lead toward progress and powerful decisions
- Identify one element to focus on for client meetings that improves satisfaction. (It's really easy!)
Elevate your career with the leadership and communication tools in this course! Then, bring them home to your family and build deeper, more satisfying relationships.
10% discount is available for government agencies, non-profit organizations, and bulk purchases. (15% discount is available if government agencies or non-profits are purchasing more than 10.)
This course is approximately 2 hours long if listened to at the original speed, but this platform allows participants to speed it up for faster consumption. It is commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and is delivered online, on-demand through this site. Participants may return to review the material again for review. The instructor is available to answer questions through comments, and if more confidentiality is needed, email questions may be submitted as well.